- Train in the leading edge of regenerative medicine, which is the future of pain medicine
- Plus learn to inject every joint, muscle, tendon and ligament under guidance
- Unique training unavailable at a traditional pain fellowship
- Comprehensive benefits
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing company
The Denver city skyline, downtown against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains.
Interventional Regenerative Medicine:
- Interventional regenerative medicine is replacing more and more surgical procedures and traditional pain modalities using various platelet, cytokine, and growth factor treatments as well as stem cells.
- Needs to be able to place a needle and regenerative therapeutics everywhere from the C0-C1 facet joint to the ankle TT joint or in any accessible tendon or ligament under fluroroscopic or ultrasound guidance.
- This fellowship is the best of an interventional spine fellowship combined with the best of a sports fellowship, but focused on the future by providing extensive experience in PRP and stem cell treatment.
- 12 months long, beginning July 2018-July 2019 with the final selections made by September 15th, 2017.
- The fellowship year will be broken up as follows: 60% Clinical Care with a focus on the use of various percutaneous stem cell and platelet technologies in regenerative medicine AND 40% Research-The fellow must complete a research project under supervision and submit the same for publication by June 2019. This includes interaction with the on-site stem cell research lab.
- Salary of $75,000
- Job Prospect: The applicant may or may not be offered a position as a staff physician after completion of the fellowship, depending on performance in the fellowship and the needs of the clinic. Other job opportunities in other parts of the country within the network are also available.
- 401K, medical, dental, vision and an annual luxury health club membership included