- Excellent opportunity to join a growing company
- Be on the leading edge of regenerative medicine
- Comprehensive benefits
Atlanta, Georgia, USA downtown skyline.
- Operational in Des Moines and Kansas City. Plans to expand to Omaha, Atlanta and Houston in 2017
- Interventional Orthopedic practice providing regenerative medicine (Regenexx) to individuals and large employers.
- The corporate holding company is Harborview Health Care which is a for-profit corporation owned by a business investor with several accomplishments to include development of the first EMR in the country, re-automation of the Medicare Part A system in the US in partnership with Mayo Clinic Foundation, development of St. Gregory Retreat Centers for alcohol and substance which lead to awareness of the painkiller market and the need to minimize the use of painkillers.
- Each site will be a separate corporation that will own the practice
Responsibilities: Regenexx procedures – prolotherapy, stem cell, Platelet Rich Plasma; a typical day; soft tissue degenerative issues and injections; seeing patients and doing procedures and follow-ups; IME’s; a few clinic days and a few procedure days
Compensation: Salary plus incentive
Benefits: Health, malpractice, paid time off, disability, 401k, and more
Qualifications: Interventional pain management fellowship-trained Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with ultrasound image guidance experience; excellent interpersonal and communications skills