• The corporate holding company is a for-profit corporation owned by a business investor with several accomplishments to include the development of the first EMR in the country, re-automation of the Medicare Part A system in the US in partnership with the Mayo Clinic Foundation, development of St. Gregory Retreat Centers for alcohol and substance which led to awareness of the painkiller maker and the need to minimize the use of painkillers.
• Each site is a separate corporation that will own the practice.
• Regenexx procedures – prolotherapy, stem cell, platelet rich plasma
• Soft tissue degenerative issues and injections
• See patients, perform procedures and provide follow-up visits
• A few clinic days and a few procedure days/week
Salary plus incentive
Health, malpractice, paid time off, disability, 401k and more
Interventional pain management fellowship-trained Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with ultrasound image guidance experience; excellent interpersonal and communications skills