- Built-in management support
- Significant earning potential
- Unique, high growth opportunity
Open a new practice. The practice will offer general Physiatry services, interventional pain management services and will have a Physical Therapy treatment facility and team on-site.
Non-medical, administrative and operating functions (front office, collections and billing, medical records mgmt., marketing and referrals, etc) are taken on by a local industry leader in Physiatry practice management, freeing you to focus exclusively on clinical care.
You will benefit from the seasoned experience and insight of a company who has successfully started and grown several successful practices in the local market, while appreciating a great deal of autonomy and the latitude and incentive to maximize you individual technique, productivity and profit potential within your practice.
- General Physiatry evaluations for in-house Physical Therapy treatment
- Interventional pain services & procedures (in office & surgical center)
- Monitor and increase productivity, driving the profitability of the practice
- Set and practice standards of excellence for self & emphasize for clinical staff
- Promote the practice to key stakeholders
Management Company Affiliation:
Health Plus Management, a practice management company specializing in Physician practices, will handle most non-clinical needs.
Health Plus has provided management services exclusively to Physiatry practices in the NY metro area for over 20 years and has opened and managed 20 Physiatry centers in NY to-date. Health Plus provides its clients an economical solution to business management and operations with a back office and infrastructure typical of a much larger health care groups.
- Board certified in PMR
- Certified in interventional pain mgmt (fellowship specialization)
- Valid and clear license to practice in NY
- Ability and willingness to perform general Physiatry consults and perform EMGs
- Can see on average 20 patients evaluation/day on clinic days
- For an Interventionalist, 3-4 injections/hr on procedure days
- Flexible schedule (ability/willingness to work 4-5 days/week)
- Willingness & interest to be mentored in developing the practice
- Broad and current knowledge of evidence based, best practice, and treatment planning
- Willingness to see a diverse patient/payer mix (commercial insurance, Medicare, workers’ compensation, personal injury, no-fault) with acute and chronic conditions
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Caring, Compassionate, Empathetic and Confident with great bed side manner – your patients will come back or refer a friend!
- Professional and respectful of colleagues, patients and clinical/office staff
- Driven team player with strong work ethic – hungry and will do what it takes to help grow the practice
- Self-motivated, improvement and productivity oriented
- Communicates well with physical therapy staff regarding patients treatment plan
- On-site services: general consults, pain consult, EMG procedures, injection procedures, physical therapy treatments
- Front office: Receptionists, Chart Prep, Medical Records, Verification, Patient Care Coordination (all staffed, trained and managed by the management company)
- Back office (off site mgmt Company) : Enrollment & Billing, Arbitration, Verification, Contracting,
- Primary patient mix: no fault, workers compensation, commercial (in/out of network)
- Electronic prescriptions
- Electronic Medical Records