- Work with a rapidly expanding company with great resources and first-rate services such as billing, laboratory and marketing
- This outstanding company has shown they know what they’re doing with a 10-year track record
- Get in on the ground floor of this successful company with a vision for the future
Charleston, South Carolina, USA at the historic homes on The Battery.
- This financially-strong, forward-thinking health care company has vertical integration plans which require the addition of physiatrists
- Strong investment in pain management services already and plans to triple the number of offices to add offices in NC and VA
- Dynamic management group with a team-focused approach
- The company has a new, beautiful $3M in-house lab with state-of-the-art equipment
- 20 well-designed, very attractive, 3,000 square-foot offices with new C-arms in TN
- Each office is staffed with a nurse practitioner or a physician’s assistant
- The company has committed to a significant marketing effort to allow it and you to be as successful as possible
- The system design allows you to provide medical services while surrounded by expert administrative services
- Low staff attrition rate; this company is seeking long-term relations and staff whose years of experience make them experts in their jobs; strong mid-level and support staff
- Has electronic medical records
- Excellent staffs and veteran NP’s. The facilities are top notch.
- Provide interventional procedures from 2 to 5 days a week depending on your preference; all procedures done in-house
- Leadership opportunities available and great opportunity for professional growth
- Do approximately 20 procedures per day for a full procedure day. If simply seeing patients (either new or established) 25 to 30 per day.
3 to 5 years depending on location of clinics and compensation package.
- Rich benefit package to include a 401(k) plan with a 4% match; health and malpractice insurance; relocation
- VACATION: 3 Weeks to start plus 10 Holidays. Additional vacation accrued based on length of service.
- CME TIME: 5 days per year. ( We hope to add our own in-house CME program for additional training opportunities)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield, commercial insurance, Medicare
- Very solid starting financial package for the right candidate
- Generous base salary plus incentive based on actual collections, not RVU’s
- Exceptional income potential
- Possible sign-on bonus
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
- Looking for a self-starter
From a Doctor
There: “Those physicians who are confident and ambitious will seek traditional values of loyalty, security, excellence in practice and business, and a stake in their destiny. They will have to align with lions adept with the business of medicine. Lions that will demand excellence of themselves and others, defending, securing, and expanding the interests of the practice. Working to be nimble and efficient together, we can be successful even in uncertain times; success defined by delivering exceptional care with positive clinical outcomes, and a healthy expanding business.
In short, our time yesterday was one of the most memorable interviews we have encountered. It was refreshing to be with an administrator with your breadth of knowledge, insightful preparation, and exemplary leadership. This is the opportunity we’ve been looking for.”