· Well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient cases
· Thriving community
· State of the art equipment
· Gratifying patient mix
· Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
· Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
· Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Will provide comprehensive, inpatient physical rehabilitation to patients who have experienced stroke, trauma, brain injury, complex orthopedic conditions as well as other major illnesses or injuries.
- Rehab physician consult is required on all cases. Patients must be seen by the rehab physician within 24 hours of admission and a minimum of 3 times per week throughout the patient’s stay.
- The rehab physician works closely with Internal Medicine and specialists on staff.
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- You can choose to do outpatient to as your own private practice in your own office
- Stipend negotiable
- Income guarantee negotiable
- Professional receipts
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist who has an interest and expertise in inpatient care
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other members of the medical staff
One of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country, Wichita features big-city amenities and Midwest sensibilities. This south-central Kansas City is becoming a cultural mecca in the U.S. heartland; it boasts a number of nationally registered historic places, museums and other entertainment destinations.
Education. Wichita Public Schools is the city’s largest school district and one of the most successful large-city school district in the U.S.
- Real Estate. Your housing dollar will go far in Wichita; a 24/7 Wall St. survey found it has the 5th lowest price per square foot and 11th lowest median list price.
- Life in Wichita revolves around families, so it has many family-friendly facilities, including an interactive science and discovery center and a great zoo.
- Wichita’s vibrant arts scene includes 36 museums, 20 live theaters, more than 24 attractions, and 35 art galleries—not to mention over 1,000 restaurants.
- Wichita boasts numerous recreational opportunities, but its best-kept secret might be that it’s home to 33 public, private and semi-private golf courses.
- Located at the northern edge of the subtropical climate zone, Wichita typically has hot, humid summers and cold, dry winters.