Practice Features: Hospitalist company
Responsibilities: BC/BE, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation trained physicians who can provide the following:
- Effective leadership to their facility
- Commitment to the success of their practice group
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients
- Demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement
Compensation: Competitive base salary, monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality
Benefits: Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement), Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and more
Features: One of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country, Wichita features big-city amenities and Midwest sensibilities. This south-central Kansas City is becoming a cultural mecca in the U.S. heartland; it boasts a number of nationally registered historic places, museums and other entertainment destinations.
Education. Wichita Public Schools is the city’s largest school district and one of the most successful large-city school district in the U.S.
- Real Estate. Your housing dollar will go far in Wichita; a 24/7 Wall St. survey found it has the 5th lowest price per square foot and 11th lowest median list price.
- Life in Wichita revolves around families, so it has many family-friendly facilities, including an interactive science and discovery center and a great zoo.
- Wichita’s vibrant arts scene includes 36 museums, 20 live theaters, more than 24 attractions, and 35 art galleries—not to mention over 1,000 restaurants.
- Wichita boasts numerous recreational opportunities, but its best-kept secret might be that it’s home to 33 public, private and semi-private golf courses.
- Located at the northern edge of the subtropical climate zone, Wichita typically has hot, humid summers and cold, dry winters.